Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 36 A Country Music Star is Born or Not

Poor way to store your records!









Hello Dolly...Parton

Last day in Tennessee so we headed back downtown to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.  I looked all over for a country music star but all I found was their clothes on display.  Apparently I’ll have to find someone running around in their skivvies and ask them for their autograph!  I took it all very seriously until I got to the set for HeeHaw. None of the museum visitors appreciated my corny one-liners.



This evening will have a home cooked lasagna dinner and maybe play a parlor game after the kids go to bed.  It’s been a fun visit but tomorrow we head to Mississippi.


…until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for going to my kinda museum! We have had such a great time! More adventures to come.

    ReplyDelete