Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 27 Should Have Celebrated the Holiday Instead

Handicapped. Really?
Well the handicapped placard in the truck window says it all.  Two old decrepit cousins trying to do major construction out in the wilderness.  It's hard to stay focused when your hands are frozen.  On top of that the coyotes are yapping in the distance probably circling like the buzzards were a couple weeks ago.  At least we have a plan.  I'll run across the field and Dwight will pick them off!

I'm not sure why we're working today.  In addition to being cold and foggy this his Texas Independence Day!  We should be drinking beer somewhere not freezing to death.  Oh well...

...until tomorrow.
Dwight's frozen to the ladder

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the weather has stayed so cold. I'm coming to Texas for the sun and warmth! I'm sorry it's so miserable for you guys.

    ReplyDelete