Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 33 Keep Nashville Weird

Clean Car
Dirty Car
Interesting but fun day in Tennessee.  Started out by going to church with Jeremy and Amanda in Lebanon and then to lunch.  After that, Ruth decided that I got her car too dirty over the last month and that we needed it  cleaned.  Drove to the Autowash and got in line when a man approached us and said he would wash our car for us because he said he could really clean it well.  Ruth bit and paid him twenty bucks.  That was fine but later that night I went to a restroom and after I left the designated throne room (stall) there was someone next to the sink to give me soap, brush off my jacket and hand me paper towels.  Way too much service.  I tipped him a dollar and got out of there.

That evening Ruth and I went down to Broadway St in Nashville and went from honky tonk to tonky honk listening to live music.  It was a great time especially sharing it with my darling wife Ruth.  We told Jeremy and Amanda not to wait up for us.

Of course being old the evening ended at 8 o’clock. 





…until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I love being with you. You really know how to show a girl a good time!

    ReplyDelete