Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 70 Goodbye Stephen, Hello Holly

Quite the day for driving. Left El Paso Texas in the morning and 13 hours and 800 miles later I'm in Pasadena California! Stephen and I continued our convoy all the way to Tucson Arizona where he has a new job. On the way I had trouble remembering to replace the gas cap every time I filled up.  Luckily I kept getting phone calls from Stephen telling me my fuel door was open. Unfortunately,  sometimes I was already down the road a spell before he noticed.

Made it to my niece Holly and her husband Garrett in Pasadena about 8 p.m. local time. Had dinner and got a little acquainted with Garrett before bed. In the morning I plan on staking out a spot on the street for the next Rose Parade. I think I'm in for a long wait.

...until tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Day 70?? You really need to come home now. I miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete